Followers

Friday 4 May 2012

Best of British

Good afternoon lovely bloggers... Hope you are all looking forward to the weekend and have loads of crafting time planned...

My third and final post for today is another simple design, and here it is;


This cute little wrinkle creature is from Joanna Sheen Furry Friend CD... I love his little sweater, I thought of the Portobello Road Range when I saw this image..So thought I would get to work with him... The great thing about these papers are that you do not need much embellishments.

The DP's are Portobello Road as is the sentiment stamp in the top right hand corner, and the dotty ribbon and bow... I have matt and layered the image and DP's onto navy cardstock. The cardblank is a Kraft card..

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Thanks for dropping by... And thank you all for the wonderful comments you leave.. I love reading them all.. So thank you Very Very Much...

Love and Hugs Kelly xxxx

Have a great weekend...





8 comments:

Carol Willis said...

How very British! Fabulous card Kelly, love image and the great DPs.
Hugs
Caz x

catherine said...

Fab card Kelly and love the image.
x catherine

Anonymous said...

You have been busy today Kelly! Three fab cards!!
xx

Vicky said...

Just so gorgeous hun...:o)

have a lovely weekend...big hugs Vicky xx

Elise said...

OMGosh, this totally makes me smile! I love that bulldog! So adorable and perfect colors!

Hugs,
Elise

Shelly said...

Kelly, your British Bulldog card is great, a really cute but wrinkly chap... perfect for my Best of British challenge! Thanks for joining in at Cupcake, Shelly x

Unknown said...

Kelly you have been busy he is stunning what a fab card so patriotic well done Hugs Elaine

Mandy said...

Oh wow Kelly this is one super cute card, I love the British Bulldog and the papers are just perfect for it.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx