Followers

Wednesday 8 August 2012

Pillow Box

Hello bloggers,

Thank you for all your comments, it means alot that you like visiting my blog and take time to comment too.. Thanks......

As i mentioned yesterday, I have a pillow box to show you today, I have made this for my mums birthday gift.  It is the first one I have made so I am quite happy with the result..




The Dp's are Boofle, and so are the large blooms.. The flower in the middle of the bloom is WOC..
The image is one of my fav LOTV's, I have coloured with promarkers and inked with sea breeze chalk ink.  I used pink pearls, green rhinestones and pink and green organza ribbon to finish...


I would like to enter this into the following challenges:


Thanks again for popping by... Have a good day whatever you have planned..

Hugs Kelly





9 comments:

brenda said...

This will make your Mum's birthday gift so extra special Kelly.

B x

Claire said...

Great job Kelly - your Mum will love this - love the colours! Hugs, Claire x

Carol Willis said...

Really pretty box Kelly. Love the image. I'm sure your Mum will love it.
Hugs
Caz x

Klare said...

Kelly,Oh thats so pretty. Love the colour combination. I'm sure your mum will be delighted, not only with the effort you have put in to her gift but the love, time and attenchion to detail.
klare
:O)
x

ahlers5 said...

Adorable little box. Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Catz this week.
Diane

catherine said...

Another fab creation Kelly and I'm sure your mum will love it
x catherine

carol said...

Lovely creation, Thanks for joining in with our PINK challenge at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

Elise said...

What a pretty pillow box!!!

Hugs,
Elise

Anne said...

Thanks for entering our 'anything but a card' competition with this lovely little box Kelly - good luck! x