Followers

Tuesday 20 November 2012

Warm in Winter

Hello bloggers, hope you are all well...
 
OMG what a day Ive had.. Have not stopped at all today. So looking forward to jumping into bed tonight lol... Anyway I wont bore you with my day... Just hope you have had a better one lol..
 
Right now for todays card I have used an Image called Warm in Winter from The Paper Shelter.
I used this image for one of last weeks posts but I used the pre coloured one then.
This time I have coloured with my promarkers.
 
The DP's are freebie from mag. I cut out the image using my nesti's.. I added a green ribbon bow and stocking button. Sentiment is also from the mag freebie.. To finish I added some gem brads.
 
I would like to enter this card into the following challeges:
 
Thats all from me tonight peeps. Off to have hot bath and get into bed..
Hugs Kelly xx

6 comments:

Doreen said...

A beautiful card Kelly,love the image and fab colours.xxx

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

This is real cute
Thanks for sharing with us over at Creative Card crew this time
Elaine DT

Caroline said...

This is so pretty I love the image and the papers and design are gorgeous. Caroline xxx

Carol Willis said...

Love this Kelly. Great image, papers and layout.
Hugs
Caz x

Unknown said...

Lovely card once again Kelly. Sorry to hear that you had a bad day hope today is a better one for youxxx

Deanette said...

Very cute! Thanks for joining Creative Card Crew!