Followers

Tuesday 15 January 2013

Black with a hint of red

Hello, Im back again with my second card for today.

For this one I have used a lovely digi image from The Paper Shelter

 
 
I have coloured with promarkers. DP from my stash. I embellished with some die cut tags and peel off wording and corners. Finished with a bow made with organza dotty ribbon from Crafty Ribbons that can be found here
 
A plain and simple design for this one.. This is the first time I have coloured in grey tones too..
Hope you like it..
 
I am entering this into the following challenges:
 
Thanks for popping by my blog today.
Hugs Kelly

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely card Kelly, I do like your grey colouring. Lovely layout and very posh looking card. Traceyxx

Lin said...

Lots of fun embellishments on your card, Kelly! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week!

Kim said...

great card Kelly, and she looks fab in a grey suit!
Kim x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Fab card Kelly and your grey tone colouring is spot on!! x

Pop's Cards said...

Good Morning sweetie this is just gorgeous, love your colours and details too, huggles Pops x x x

~*Joni said...

Kelly she's adorable! I love the grey suit, very grown up. ;) Wonderful use of 1-1-1 on your card, thank you so much for joining us at Raise The Bar this week!
~*Joni RTB DT