Followers

Monday 25 March 2013

Best Wishes - Kitty

Hello peeps.
 
Back with another card..
 
This time I have used the cute kitty from LOTV coloured with promarkers
 
 
I have used yet again papers from my freebie box.. I punched three flowers from yellow/orange card and then layered the orange blooms on top. Not sure where the sentiment from as it was loose in one of my stamp boxes..
 
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
 
 
Before I go just want to ask for some advise...
 
 I was thinking of swapping my promarkers for copics recently but have decided against it for now (one reason is the price and the other is that I love my promarkers and dont think you should change what isnt broken)
 
However I would like to have an extra colouring medium to promarkers, I have tried distress inks but need alot more practice with these... The other medium that I am really interested in, and see alot of in blogland are Prisma Pencils. I have been watching a few tutorials with these to learn more about them but was wandering if anyone had any thoughts on these (before I comit to buying).. I really like the softness of these as apposed to the promarkers...
 
Look forward to reading your thoughts..
 
Enjoy your evening
Hugs Kelly
 
 
 

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kelly

What a lovely bright cheerful card. Lovely papers and cute image.

I have those pencils and they are good,easier to get shading I think.I must use them more often.

Hope you had a good weekend. How's the snow situation??

Take care
Traceyxxx

Kim said...

fantastic card Kelly, love the bright colours!
Kim x

catherine said...

This is a beautiful card kelly and love the orange colour. Sorry can't help with the colouring techniques as I have never used prisma pencils before. Hope someone can give you some advice.
x catherine

mags said...

Gorgeous card Kelly. Just love the papers and the orange. Cute little image too.
Mags
x

Sue B said...

Aww this is really pretty Kelly! what a cute image and I love how you've coloured her… the papers and little flowers are gorgeous! :-)
Hope you have a good week!
Big hugs
Sue xx

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous sweet card.
luv
Debby

Carol Willis said...

Love this bright and pretty card Kelly. Great image, papers and layout.
Hugs
Caz x

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie, this is just gorgeous, amazing creation as always huggles Pops x x x

Jenny said...

Oh hun, this is adorable :) Jen xxx

Ann-Marie said...

Hi Kelly, love your gorgeous card and sweet image. I started out with a couple of sets of copics and used the pros to fill in some of the colour gaps I had and now just mix and match to suit me. I love my prismas. They are easy to blend and you can have quite a soft look or bolder if you wish by laying down more colour so are very versatile. They are good to use over your pens to add shading and can be easier sometimes than trying to achieve it with your pens. All in all I would recommend them I've never regretted the outlay. Hope this helps in some way. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

Claire said...

Adorable card and love the warm sunny colours. Hugs, Claire x

KandA said...

Super card and gorgous cheerful colours.
I've not used Prisma pencils, but I have used different brands of coloured pencils and they do give a much softer effect. I tend to use my Promarkers all the time now xx

Unknown said...

A gorgeous card and perfect for the challenge at Creative Moments x Thanks for playing along x

Cards By Leona said...

Very sweet. Thanks for entering at Creative Moments . Leona xx