Followers

Monday 10 June 2013

Sew a little Happiness

Good Monday Morning crafty friends,

Hope you are all well and for those not wishing you a speedy recovery.

For today's card I have used a pre coloured image from The Paper Shelter


I don't know what's happening with my pictures lately.. Sorry!

I have used K & Co papers. Twine, button and scissors charm all from my stash.
The Sew a little happiness ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons.

Hope you like my card

I would like to enter this into the following challenges 

That's all from me for now. Will be popping by your blogs later today.

Hugs Kelly x

9 comments:

brenda said...

A very pretty card to start the week Kelly.

B x

Debs said...

Adorable card Kelly - such a sweet image and super pretty colours.
Debs xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image and fab design.xxx

Unknown said...

Totally fab card Kelly.

The colours are great and image is sweet.

Hope you had a nice weekend.

Traceyxx

Sandra H said...

Lovely card and a great image Kelly xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Kelly,
thank you for your lovely comments on my blog.
Your card today is fabulous, love all the wonderful colours used, and the image, and design are fab.
Have a wonderful crafty day.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

mags said...

A really sweet card Kelly. Lovely image and love the little charm scissors and the cute ribbon.
Mags
x

Chana Malkah said...

This is such a fun card, Kelly! I love the adorable image and the bright, cheery colors! Thanks for playing along with us at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana, Owner

Unknown said...

Love the colors you used - so fun and vibrant! :) The papers are great too!
Have a nice day!