Followers

Saturday 22 March 2014

In the pink...

Hello everyone,

Hope you are all well and have something nice planned for the weekend..

I was really please to see that I came in the top 5 over at in the pink with my pink frame, thanks ladies.. I'm back again with another entry for the new challenge Kiddies corner @ in the pink

I have been colouring a few images this morning, seems ages since I used a coloured image after all my playing with art pads and cd rooms lol...

I will post a card using a coloured image very soon I promise lol
But for today I have another LOTV art pad image card

I LOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEEEE Jenny Bear, she is so sweet


DPs are from LOTV.. I used flowers and pearls from WOC.. Little resin leaves that hubby made me, sentiment and lace from my stash.
The number in the balloon is a peel off and the name is done using the memory box alphabet dies.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges


Thanks for stopping by my blog today.
Enjoy your Saturday
Hugs Kelly 


17 comments:

Crafty Lark said...

Awwww this is just so cute Kelly, wonderful detail. xx Flora

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Kelly. I love the image and the pretty pink colours.
Have a good weekend
Lorraine x

Sarah said...

Jenny is certainly sweet Kelly and I love the tent fold card for a change xx

Desire Fourie said...

This is just so pretty and adorable in the pink. Huge congrats on your top 5 position.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Chrissy said...

So gorgeous Kelly..love the sweet image and colouring and all the beautiful pink details..fabulous card and congrats on your top 5 win..awesome.

luv CHRISSYxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Well done on the top 5, such a cute card

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

This card is just "too adorable." Total sweetness.

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous and so adorable too.
luv
Debby

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Kelly your card is gorgeous love all the pink! Susan x

Christine L said...

Another super gorgeous pink creation Kelly... love how you've used the floral oval with the art-pad image.. and the layout and papers... perfect!

Thanks for sharing again at In The Pink...

Big hugs
Christine x

Donna said...

Wow Kelly, your card is the absolute definition of pretty, it's gorgeously girl and so adorable in pink...love it! :) Donna ♥ x

Sandra H said...

So pretty is your card Kelly

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, girly and very cute!
Helen x

mags said...

This is gorgeous Kelly. Such a lovely image and love all the detail.
mags
x

coops said...

so beautiful kelly.stunning sweet image and your pink colours are gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Hélène said...

gorgeous card and Molly will be very happy ! Thanks for joinning us at in the pink!
Helene DT

kelly ledder said...

This is stunning, such wonderful papers combined with that image.

Thanks for playing along with us at MAWTT.

Kelly x