Followers

Friday 6 June 2014

A few more male cards

Good morning everyone.
Happy Friday, looking forward to having a chill out weekend..
I have my little one of school today feeling a little under the weather :-(
So lots of cuddles today and the magic blanket ;-)

For today's card share I have a few more male cards both in a red white and blue theme.

This first card is similar to one I blogged last week but I've made this for my aunt to give my cousin for his bithday.. I printed the backing papers and topper from the furry friends cd by joanna sheen. The sentiment I just typed in word.
A quick and simple card 


The next one is using a LOTV art pad image 

I used some dovecraft papers, sentiment from my stash and fab anchor ribbon from Crafty ribbons
I added liquid pearl dots around the edge of this image

Challenges

Right off to take Harley to school now. Have a good day all.
Hugs Kelly 




6 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Kelly, I need to get cracking on Father's day cards, thanks for the inspiration, hugs hun xxx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Two great male cards Kelly, I really need to do more! Susan x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Two great male cards Kelly, I really need to do more! Susan x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Two great male cards Kelly, I really need to do more! Susan x

Michelle said...

Great cards!! I really love the ribbon that is on the card with the little boy. Very cute image. Thank You for sharing with us over at Incy Wincy Monday Challenge.

Michelle (DT)

thecraftycavalier said...

Fab cards! Love the dog :) The LOTV card is beautiful - love the ribbon. Hugs, Jayne x