Followers

Sunday 27 July 2014

Pink and cuddly

Hello everyone, I hope you've all had a good weekend..
Ours as flown by as usual. But at least the boys not back to school tomorrow so that's a bonus ;-)

We had a lovely day out at the park on Friday with Ronnie's friends,. The weather was wonderful but I managed to burn my back.. (Crazy really when I am forever putting sun cream on the boys, I never think to do myself haha) lesson learnt now!
We also had a drive out yesterday to a different park and had a lovely afternoon playing. So today as been a calm one at home catching up on housework and orders while hubby did the gardens and a few DIY jobs..  

Looking forward to another week ahead with my boys now.. Happy days !!

Sorry enough of me going on, I'll get into my card now lol

For today's card share I have used one of my old 'from me to you' stamps..
I love the tatty teddy range and they are great to colour. I've used polychromos this time.



The gorgeous DPs are from my new LOTV pad, mat and layered onto buff card stock from paper mill direct. I used the sentiment stamp from the from me to you pack. I embellished with ribbon, lace, punched flowers and pearls all from my stash.

Challenges

That's all from me for today off to have an early night 
Hugs Kelly 


11 comments:

Marilyn said...

Oh my gosh, what an adorable card! Love the image and the way you coloured it and it`s fabulous with all the layers, pearls and flowers.

Sarah said...

This is so sweet Kelly, an adorable stamp and the papers are scrummy xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Gorgeous card Kelly! Enjoy your time with your family they grow up far too quickly!! Susan xx

Unknown said...

Glad you had a fabulous, family weekend, Kelly, nothing better hun, a super card also, hugs hun xxx

Sandra H said...

Aww Kelly your creation is so beautiful x

Debs said...

Uber cute card Kelly - love the adorable Tatty Ted image and the DP's are lush.
Have a wonderful evening.
Debs xx

Kat W said...

I love everything about this card - fab colours, lovely layers, cute image and pretty embellies :-)

Big hugs, Kat x

mags said...

Beautiful card Kelly. Love the image and the gorgeous colours and papers.
Mags
x

Cindy said...

Love-love this card! The layout and the colors are fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week. Cindy -GDT

PaperDaisies said...

What a sweet card. I love the way you have showcased the image. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

Kat W said...

I'm popping back last minute to say thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at In The Pink!
Big hugs, Kat xx