Followers

Friday 12 September 2014

Pink wedding

Hello bloggers,

Happy Friday.. What do you have planned for the weekend?
Hope you manage to squeeze some crafty time in. ;-)

For today's card share I have used that fab wedding stamp again, just love it so glad I finally purchased it...


I used papermania paper, pin wheels and tags.. I mat and layered onto silver Miri board.
Embellished with lace, pearl hearts, ribbon and heart charm from my stash.

Challenges

Thanks for stopping by my blog today...
I have a giveaway pinned to the top of my page if you would like to enter..

Hugs Kelly 

12 comments:

Wendy L said...

So gorgeous, xxx

Kim said...

Such a pretty card, love those pinwheels too.
Kim x

Dortesjs said...

very sweet

Sarah said...

This is gorgeous Kelly and I love the rosettes, what a great touch xx

coops said...

so gorgeous kelly.beautiful pretty design and i love this sentiment ;D

xx coops xx

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card, love this stamp and am sure you will be using it loads.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Pretty in Pink' challenge and good luck x Susan x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Beautiful card Kelly and its such a lovely stamp a shame not to use it more! Susan x

Jacee said...

How pretty Kelly, such a lovely card.
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Sandra H said...

So elegant x

Unknown said...

Beautiful and Thank you for joining us over at http://craftingmusketeers.blogspot.co.uk/
Sandie (Crafting Muskateers DT)
http://fairytaledaydream.blogspot.com/

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Such a beautiful card, I love those pretty pin wheels! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at In the Pink!
Rebecca.

Nicola Jayne Saul said...

Beautiful card, lovely colours. Thanks for joining us at the Crafting Musketeers, Nicola X