Followers

Monday 24 November 2014

Girly birthday

Happy Monday crafty friends

Hope you are all well and had a good weekend..

For today's card share I have used one of my fav Saturated Canary Images


Ive coloured this sweetie with my pencils.. Designer papers are from First Edition
Ribbon, large Flower blooms and shaped panel are from papermania range.
I finished off with a little charm from my stash.. A circular sentiment stamp from LOTV..

I loved colouring this image.. :-)

Challenges

Thanks for popping by and for Any comments you leave me 

Have a good day
Hugs Kelly 



4 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

A pretty card for a sweet 16-er Kelly. Susan x

Sarah said...

Lovely image Kelly and gorgeous colours too xx

Debs said...

Beautiful card Kelly - stunning colouring.
Hope you had a great weekend.
Debs xx

Sandra H said...

Beautiful is your card!!