Followers

Tuesday 17 February 2015

golden wedding anniversary

Morning bloggers..

I have another one of my white on white cards to share today..

I love these wooden numbers I pick up at a local warehouse, they look great sprayed with crafters companion spray and sparkle like ive done below or coloured with promarkers..

Using the numbers as the focal point layered onto die cut layers.. I embossed the background using hearts embossing folder, added a die cut hanging heart, heart doily, lace and butterfly from my stash.
Gold Sentiment printed from my computer.

Challenges
(50th wedding anniversary)

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and for any comments you leave me..
I do enjoy reading through them

Hugs Kelly 

7 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Adorable card, that white on white is gorgeous.xx
{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous white on white card, adorable!

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card x

Jacee said...

So pretty Kelly, a really gorgeous card!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Kelly, such an elegant design.
Pauline
x

coops said...

so gorgeous kelly.i love the numbers and your white on white design is beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Alljazzed2create said...

Beautiful card. Thanks you for joining us over at Incy Wincy for our White on White With a touch of color challenge.



DT Pam