Followers

Tuesday 24 March 2015

Playing with my new goodies...

Evening bloggers..

Hope you are all well and have had a good day :-)

I've been having fun in my craft room playing with my new stash...

Here are a couple of cards made using the same LOTV image from one of the Art Pads I brought Saturday.

I decided to use the same layout and embellishments too just with different but equally pretty papers..



I die cut then mat and layered the image..
Flowers are WOC
The pretty Sentiments are ones I had left from some of PGD Card kits 

Have you spotted the wide lace ?? This is so so pretty, the lovely Ali at  Crafty Ribbons gave me this at the NEC.. :-) thanks Ali, I love it xx

Challenges
http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/a-cut-above.html
http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/challenge-52.html

Thanks for stopping by today.
Enjoy the rest of your evening

Hugs Kelly 



9 comments:

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card and sweet image x

Lisa xx said...

Both such beautiful cards, the images are adorable and the papers aee yummy!

brenda said...

Loving the soft almost vintage pinks Kelly, all so beautifully coordinated.

B x

Carol Willis said...

Gorgeous card Kelly, love the image and design.
Hugs
Caz x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Both cards are gorgous, but my preferred is the first one: love these papers!

Lorraine said...

Two gorgeous cards Kelly. Gorgeous image and pretty papers.
Lorraine x

Kat W said...

This fab design looks good with both paper sets - so pretty and girly!

That lace does look lush!

Big hugs, Kat xx

coops said...

so gorgeous kelly.fab pretty image and papers and i love your stunnning colours ;D

xx coops xx

mags said...

Two lovely cards Kelly. Such a sweet image and love all the detail.
Mags
x