Followers

Saturday 25 April 2015

red, white & blue

Evening everyone, sorry I've been such a bad blogger this week, it's been a little bit busy with my youngest turning 6 Thursday .. Can't quite believe it... Only seems like yesterday that I was on my way to the hospital to have him and now he is 6 and growing up to be a lovely kind and caring little man... :-)

Right anyway enough of me going on time to share a card..
The spec I had for this one was a card for dad with a Isle of Man theme..
This is what I came up with...



Quite different from my usual style but I'm happy it turned out how I planned..

I used a page from an old road atlas layered onto red and blue card stock..
I inked the wooden letters and fixed on the front of the card
Die cut the banner and added buttons
Finished off with sentiment from my stash with a little ink added..

Challenges 
http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/cute-as-button.html

Thanks for stopping by today...
Enjoy the rest of your weekend

Kelly x 

4 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Kelly this is brilliant always love the use of the map makes it so personal.

Jacee said...

What a brilliant idea Kelly, fabulous!
hugs JAcee
Simply Paper Card Design

Sue said...

Kelly this is lovely, such a clever design with the rod map and I love the colours you have put together.
Sue...xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Brilliant card Kelly
Kevin xx