Followers

Friday 22 May 2015

computer fun

Good morning all.. Happy Friday
Hope your all looking forward to the weekend..

My boys broke up from school yesterday, so once I've prized them away from the play stations we are off to see my grandad and sister for a few hours. Then it's back to practice using my Aqua pens 

So before I go just wanted to share this card I made for a teenage lad who likes his computer ;-)


I coloured this fun image in using my chameleons. Papers are DCWV
Circle sentiment is LOTV 
Finished with some stripy ribbon from my stash.

Challenges

Thanks for stopping by today,..
Hugs Kelly xx

5 comments:

Jo said...

Brilliant.....I know a teen or two who'd love a card like that, might have to treat myself to that image. How you getting on with the Aqua pens? I'm resisting temptation....for now lol.
hugs Jo x

Nataliascraft said...

Brilliant card for a teenager x

Jacee said...

Fabulous image for a teen, great design!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

What a pretty card for a masculine teenager!

Carole Pollard said...

Brilliant perfect teen card good luck with your Aqua markers Love and hugs Carole x