Followers

Wednesday 17 June 2015

Landscape cards for the men

Evening everyone,

Thank you for all the comments on this mornings post..
I'm back as promised to show you a couple of cards made using the new LOTV landscape art pad images..




I love these beautiful scenes.. I've used LOTV papers from Pastel dreams pad and the new sentiment stamp too
Embellished with twine and charm


These papers are from the new LOTV paper pad Dress Shoppe
Embellished with flowers and leaves from my stash

Challenges

Thanks for stopping by.. I've got some candy to giveaway very soon, just got to take some pics 

Hugs Kelly, 



9 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I am loving these beautoful scenes and your cards are gorgeous

Sarah said...

Wonderful cards Kelly. Great layouts xx

Tammy said...

Gorgeous cards, I love the images and fab layouts!
Hugs, Tammy

NGCARDS said...

A great creation, I love the images they look great for male cards! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

Carole Pollard said...

Just fab loving these new Art pads so versatile these are both stunning designs love and hugs Carole x

Rene said...

Your cards are delightful! Thank you so much for sharing them with us at Creative Inspirations! Good luck,
Rene

Sue said...

These cards are beautiful Kelly, I love the gorgeous layouts you have designed to go with those great Art Pad images.
Sue...xxx

Jacee said...

Lovely scenes Kelly, two fab 'man' cards
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

mags said...

A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
Mags
x