Followers

Wednesday 24 June 2015

Magnolia

Good morning crafty friends

Hope you are well and having a good week so far..
I have another Spectrum Noir DT sample I made for the Germany Shows.

This one is using the pretty stamp set by Sheena Douglas called magnolia blossom
Coloured with Spectrum Aquas - purple and bud green


I embossed white car stock for the background.. Die cut with my go kreate dies..
Embellished with organza and charm from my stash and lace from docrafts. 
Sentiment was from a bebunni stamp set..

Challenges

I'm baby sitting my little niece for an hour this morning. 
So will pop by your blogs later

Hugs Kelly 


7 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

so pretty just love the pretty colours love and hugs Carole x

thecraftycavalier said...

I just love this stamp and your colouring is stunning! Love the pretty colours and layout. Fab! Jayne xx

Colette said...

Such a pretty card, lovely image, beautifully coloured, hugs, Colette xx

Sue said...

Kelly, this is beautiful. Totally gorgeous colouring and really pretty colour choice and card design.
Sue...xxx

Jacee said...

So beautiful Kelly, a gorgeous creation
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Beautiful card Kelly - gorgeous colouring, amazing layout ... just really very pretty! Thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs this week.
Helen x (DT)

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.

Helen x
(GDT)