Followers

Wednesday 5 August 2015

Frosty the snow friends :-)

Morning all..

I'm hoping to have a very productive day in my craft room today, so will keep this post short so I can get cracking ;-)

Here is a Christmas card I made last year using the cute snowmen art pad image from LOTV and some gorgeous ribbon from Crafty Ribbons.



The papers are loose ones I had in my stash (could be WRS)
I embellished with wooden snowflakes and stars from my stash
Added some sticklers for sparkle snow. 

Challenges
(Frosty the snowman)

Right off to get crafty, once I have vacuumed of course 😉

Have a good day

Kelly x

7 comments:

Jacee said...

Lovely colours on this one Kelly, great design, love the cute snowmen!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

cotnob said...

This is such a pretty Christmas card Kelly, adorable snowmen and pretty pastel colours.
Pauline
x

Sue said...

This is lovely Kelly, your pretty design really complements that gorgeous art pad image...
Sue...xxx

Carol S. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carol S. said...

Gorgeous card and love the snowmen. Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland. Carol S. DT

Planetsusie said...

This is so pretty Kelly - love those LOTV Art pads. Brilliant choice of colours and papers too. Thank you so much for entering the CCAYR (Snowflakes) Challenge this month, lots of luck to you.

Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is adorable.