Followers

Wednesday 30 September 2015

Labels are a girls best friend

Good morning bloggers,

Hope you are well, the sun is shining here again today..

For today's share I thought I would have a break from the male cards and share these girly cards.
Made using the Scruffy little Kat Ashleigh stamps 


I create two cards very similar as the first one I made sold at the coffee morning and another lady wanted one the same.. So I made a second very similar, same papers from DCWV and similar layouts..

The first card I coloured with spectrum Noir pens, the second was coloured with Spectrum Noir Pencils. Think I prefer the pens for this image..


Challenges 


Thanks for stopping by.. I'm off to finish a christening card now

Have a good day

Hugs Kelly 

4 comments:

Sue said...

Kelly,
These cards are beautiful. The image is really pretty and your colouring and card design really do her justice. Lovely in every way.
Sue...xxx

Susan.... said...

Hi Kelly,
I love both these cards and how you have coloured them. That is such a pretty image too and l am sure you will be getting lots more orders..
Hugs
Susan xxx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Kelly. Love the colours and that pretty paper.
Lorraine x

Carole Pollard said...

Wonderful these are so classy just love that great sentiment love and hugs Carole x