Followers

Tuesday 6 October 2015

Have a HOOT this Christmas

Evening everyone, 

I'm a little late with today's post, spent the day with my mum, had a lovely day but not managed any crafting.. I'm sure I will make up for it tomorrow ;-)

So I've made these owl cards for the past few years and they are always so popular..
Think I will be making more of these very soon, love these cuties,


Both the images and ribbons are from Crafty Ribbons

Challenges

Thanks for stopping by today
Hugs Kelly 

8 comments:

Barbara GR said...

What a cute Christmas cards!!! I love them!
Hugs, Barbara GR

michele said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

Jacee said...

Great set of festive cards Kelly
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Patricia Alvarez said...

They are super cute! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion. Hope to see you again on the next challenge! Good luck!!!

Sue said...

This is a wonderful selection of cards Kelly - really cute designs and pretty layouts with those gorgeous ribbons.
Sue...xxx

Susan.... said...

Such cute fun images and lovely ribbons too ....
Hugs
Susan x

Michelle said...

Lots of little owls, great.
Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
Good luck. xxx Michelle (DT)

Kat W said...

Really cute, and the matching ribbon is lovely :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx