Followers

Monday 8 February 2016

I love ewe !

Good evening bloggers, 

Hope you are all well and had a good weekend.
I managed to finish off some ordered invites yesterday, phew sick of seeing purple card now lol

Anyway for today's share I've used one of Janet's cute digi's from pink gem designs


I used the precoloured image then went over the pink heart and bow with my spectrum noir marker.
The background is from a free embossing folder than came with a magazine last year.
Embellished with ribbon, lace, charm and pearl hearts from my stash.
Sentiment printed from the computer. 
I distressed the edge of the embossing panel with tumbled glass distress ink.

Challenges

Thanks for stopping by today, off to have an early night now. I'm shattered.

Hugs xxx

6 comments:

Lisa xx said...

how sweet Kelly, gorgeous image and the bow and charm look beautiful

thank you so much for joining in with the Cuties again!

Doreen said...

Love the fab image and details, just gorgeous.xxx

Carole Pollard said...

Great card love that embossing folder so useful I've used mine a lot such a lovely card and image love and hugs Carole x

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely sweet card, like the layout. Thanks for coming back and joining us at Cutie Pie Challenge cheers Sue N x

Pat K said...

Adorable card Kelly. Love the image and that cute little charm. Thanks for playing along with us at Cutie Pie Challenge. hugs, Pat K x

Wendy said...

So sweet, gorgeous card Kelly......Thanks for playing along with us at the Cutie Pie's.
Wendy xx