Followers

Wednesday 3 February 2016

Monochrome

Evening everyone, 

Hope you are all well, I'm stopping by with my second post of the day.. 
And it's time to have a break from all the love themed cards I've been sharing so now it's the turn of some of my fav images from Saturated Canary.. This one is called coffee app


Coloured with my spectrum noir pens, papers are from a pad I picked up really cheap from the range 
Ribbon, flowers and charm all from my stash. Sentiment was an old one I printed from the downton abbey range 


Challenges
( wrapped up warm with a nice hot coffee)

Back tomorrow with an animal creation ;-)

Night night
Xx

4 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

cute image and lovely card, wrapped up warm with a coffee is a good thing. thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash for the I'm dreaming of something warm.

Donna said...

Love the pretty warm colours! Thanks for joining the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH for our "Dreaming of Something Warm" challenge this week!

Chana Malkah said...

This is a very pretty project! I love the simplicity of your embellishment and the wonderful monochromatic palette. Beautifully executed! Thanks for playing along with us here at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana

lauren bergold said...

so fun and fab. and YUM is that a mochacino, lol?! :) thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (warm!) STASH with us this week! ♥