Followers

Tuesday 22 March 2016

Easter

Good morning everyone...

Quick post from me this morning as I'm off to see my youngest singing in his school singathon this morning lol

Hunkydory cards again from me, just finding these sheets so fun to work with.. 
There are images for all occasions.. :-) think I need to stock up on some Christmas ones, so if anyone has any Christmas bundles for sale please let me know ;-)


All I added to these kits was purple card stock and a little ribbon.
Nothing else needed really 


Challenges


Hopefully be back later with a NON Hunkydory card lol

Have a good day

Hugs Kelly 

7 comments:

Andrea, said...

Lovley Easter cards, great images and card designs.
Thank you for joining in this weeks CCT challenge

Valerija said...

A fabulous cards with lovely images!

Doreen said...

Gorgeous cards.x

brenda said...

For some reason my system doesn't seem to have stored your mail addy Kelly, so leaving a message to say my melts arrived thank you, what a lovely aroma when I opened the bag ! Will be using one this evening.

A lovely collection of Easter creations.

B x

Lorraine said...

These are gorgeous Kelly. Love the images.
Hope you enjoyed the singathon
Lorraine x

coops said...

Gorgeous cards Kelly.Fab design and I love the sweet bunnies ;D

xx coops xx

Pam said...

Kelly,
Very sweet cards. Those bunnies are so darn cute. Thank you for joining our Easter Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers. Happy crafting and Happy Easter!
:) Pam