Followers

Wednesday 13 April 2016

Dancing

Good morning everyone, 

Hope you are all well..
Sorry I didn't get round to posting anything yesterday the time just ran away with me... I've managed to get my DT commenting done this morning so will hopefully be by all your blogs later this evening to see what you've all been up too.. For now though I'll leave you with this dancing themed card I made using some papers and decoupage image from Hunkydory


I Matt and layered onto silver Miri board to compliment the dashes of silver foiling in the image

Challenge

Thanks for stopping by today 
Hugs Kelly 

9 comments:

Jenny L said...

Hi Kelly,
what brilliant card, and such a very lovely design also.
Love the decoupage on it.
You could also enter this into the MAWTT Challenge which runs till later today.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

brenda said...

What a fabulous dancing image Kelly, oh to wear a dress like that. It looks rather purple to me and would fit it a treat at Allsorts this week.

B x

Valerija said...

Amazing card. You are so talented. I love your work!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow!! Such a great 3D look! Love your very romantic card!!

Lorraine said...

A fabulous card Kelly, love the image and design
Lorraine x

Gibmiss said...

fABULOUS CARD kELLY
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT This week...
Hugs Sylvie xx

Marjeta said...

fantastic card. Love the image and design.

Marjeta

Craft buddy said...

Great decopage work, really captures the movement! Thanks for joining Moving Along with the Times! x Jessie

Rina Meza said...

Beautiful card! I love the technique you used with the image, just gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at Craft Your Passion! I hope to see another great project from you next week! -Rina, CYP DT