Followers

Wednesday 25 May 2016

On Your Wedding Day

Hello Bloggers
 
Hope you are all well today, I've been playing in my craft room this morning with some more little gift ideas for next months craft fairs. Will Share these very soon but for now I have a Wedding card I made using one of the toppers from the Little books by Hunkydory.
 
 
I used some of my favourite papers from First Edition for this card. I think they are perfect for wedding cards. Embellished with lace and pearl hearts from my stash, flowers from WOC and seam binding from Crafty Ribbons
 
Challenges
 
Thanks for stopping by
Hugs Kelly

3 comments:

Stamping Bubbles said...

Beautiful card Kelly. Love the gorgeous backing papers.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Valerija said...

Amazing card Kelly. Love the imagae and lovely papers.
Valerija xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Kelly, a fab image and I love the pretty papers
Lorraine x