Followers

Sunday 12 June 2016

Ham it up

Evening bloggers,
Thank you for the comments on my music hanger this morning..
I'm back now to share a card..
 
So as today has been a bit hit and miss with the weather, we have had a relaxing day at home, which of course means lots of crafting for me. 
I've been looking forward to playing with a NEW release from My Mums Craft Shop called MFT Hog Heaven all week so got creative and made several cards using these adorable stamps
 
 
I coloured these little sweeties with my Spectrum Aqua's.
Crimson - Sunflower - Sunset - Bud Green - Terracotta -
Blossom - Scarlet - Teal
 
 
 
 I teamed these images with Doodlebug - Sugar shoppe pad
I can see me using these stamps and dies a lot lol..
 
I'm entering this into the following challenges
 
Hugs Kelly
 

7 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Totally gorgeous card Kelly I love the fun image
Kevin xx

Tammy said...

Awww this is so sweet, what an adorable stamp set!
Hugs, Tammy

Valerija said...

So cute! Love the sweet image and lovely papers.
Valerija xx

Sue said...

Awww such a sweet pig Kelly lol and love this card thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week hugs Sue J xx

Squirrel x said...

Oh I adore these sweet little piggies (the set it on my birthday list). What a delightful card hun, thanks so much for sharing your gorgeous make with us at ITP. Hugs xx

Sammy said...

This is such a fab card. Love it. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

Kat W said...

Totally fabulous design and soooo cute!
Thanks for playing along with us at In The Pink!
Big hugs, Kat xx