Followers

Tuesday 28 June 2016

Happy Birthday SIster...

Hello Again Bloggers,
 
I'm back with my second card of the day and this time I have a pretty Birthday card for Sister..
 
I made this using the Free CD Rom that came with Crafter's Companion Inspiration Magazine 10.
I really like the simplicity of this card. Papers, toppers and bow were all printed from the CD.
The only additional materials I used were glue, pearls and Centura pearl from my stash
 
 
 
There is a new Facebook page now to share inspiration of things made using this brilliant magazine, please click the link HERE
 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
 
Back tomorrow with another card
 
Have a good evening
Hugs Kelly
 
 

10 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful card Kelly. Lovely soft colors.

Lorraine said...

A beautiful feminine card Kelly, so pretty
Lorraine x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful Kelly,I like the design and the colours
Kevin xx

Valerija said...

Beautiful card. Love the colours and all the layers.
Valerija xx

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card Kelly beautiful delicate colours.lhugs Julie xxx

Pop's Cards said...

This is just stunning sweetie :0) hugs Pops x

brenda said...

A beautiful card for my theme Kelly, so very pretty and delicate. Many thanks for joining in at Allsorts this week.

B x

Kat W said...

The dimension you gave this with all the pretty layers is wonderful and it adds detail without being fussy, so the overall effect is beautifully elegant :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx

Craftnut said...

Great take on our colour challenge at allsorts Tracy x

crafty said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining in at Crafting From the Heart this week.
Mary