Followers

Thursday 25 August 2016

Hennah Elements

Good morning Crafty Friends
 
Its my turn today to share some inspiration over at My Mums Craft Shop, so I've created two DL sized cards using the wonderful Hennah Elements Stamps and Dies.. I love this set..
 
 
 I coloured the flowers with my Spectrum Aqua Pens.. The Sentiment Is an old loose one from my stash.. For the other card I used the same technique and idea but with 2 softner calmer colours.
I created background on both the cards using the Spectrum Aqua Pens
 
 
marigold - sunflower - scarlet - kingfisher - sunset - bud green
 
 
Had great fun making these, think I will do some more with different colour combos :-)
 
Challenges
 
 
Thanks for stopping by, have a good day
 
Hugs Kelly

9 comments:

Valerija said...

Lovely cards. Like the backgrounds.
Valerija xx

Lorraine said...

These are gorgeous Kelly, love the backgrounds and pretty flowers.
Lorraine x

brenda said...

A really lovely collection of floral cards and perfect for our Fabulous Florals theme, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful cards, love these flowers, and expecially the last card so bright!

Sarah said...

These are really striking Kelly xx

Kathleen said...

Two lovely creations, both using gorgeous colours and images.
Thank you for joining out Fabulous Florals challenge this week at Allsorts.

Kath

Sandra H said...

Both cards Kelly are so pretty x

cotnob said...

Beautiful cards Kelly, pretty stamps and fabulous backgrounds.
Pauline
x

Mervi said...

Fablous cards, thank you for sharing over at Allsorts;-))m