Followers

Thursday 24 November 2016

Its Christmas.....

Hello Bloggers
 
Its new challenge day today over at the Crafty Ribbons Challenge Blog  and our theme this time is a nice easy one:

CHRISTMAS

 
 
Penguins are a popular choice with my customer this year so I dug out the LOTV art pad images and created this card with some old Christmas papers from my stash.. I added the Singing Penguins ribbon from CRafty Ribbons to finish it off..
 
 
 I hope you will join in with us over at the  Challenge Blog this week
 
The Prize this time is .....
 
 
Crafty Hugs Kelly

2 comments:

brenda said...

A very quick visit to look at your latest creation and also ask that if you have the new blogger dashboard changes and dislike it as much as most seem to, then would you please take a quick look at my post today and add your support.

B x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I need to get put my LOTv penguins, love them. Pretty card