Followers

Saturday 14 January 2017

It's snowing !!!

Hello crafty friends, 

Sorry I've not been around in blog land much lately and sorry I didn't  get round to posting yesterday or today - I've got this dreaded cold that's going around. Been struggling to concentrate on anything for too long beaucse of this headache and haven't had much sleep as I've been up Each night coughing :-( luckily the boys seem to be ok now after a few sniffles and sore throats in the week. So all good as long as the boys are ok, would much rather me have it all than them.


Right my card share for today are these two Christmas cards made using Hunkydory images and papers.  I thought it would be the perfect time to share these snowy creations after the build up of the weather forecast for U.K. having arctic blasts and snow this weekend, in fact we only ended up having a small covering on Friday morning that soon disappeared..



I used Hunkydory papers, decoupage images and inserts for both these cards 


Challenges
Something in the air - SNOW, SNOWFLAKES

My candy giveaway closes shortly so don't forget to pop over to the blog of my blog to enter

Hugs Kelly 


8 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Your cards are both delightful, and I love expecially the first one with the birdies theme :) How cute scene!

Wendy L said...

So gorgeous, brings back memories of birds dipping into the milk bottles, so sweet, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxx

Doreen said...

Two gorgeous cards Kelly.xxx

Valerija said...

Two fabulous winter cards. I like them both.
Valerija xx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous cards Kelly. Love the pretty scenes.
Hope you feel better soon
Lorraine x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Hope you feel better soon. Lovely cards especially the birds

Emma said...

Perfect card for this weekend in the UK! I had snow although not as much as in your images - which are so cute! Gorgeous winter scenes :) Thanks for joining us at MAWTT, Emma (DT)

Jenny L said...

Hi Kelly,
Happy New Year to you and yours.
Sorry to hear you have the dreaded cold.
I had mine before Christmas, and it was sure a nasty one.
Love you wonderful cards and it's lovely to see how another crafter designs her Hunkydory set of images.
Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.