Followers

Saturday 8 April 2017

Spring floral

Hello everyone, 
How's your Saturday been? The weather here as been gorgeous, me and the hubster had a ride out on the bike this afternoon to pic know up our new member of the family lol.. going to miss our other bike but the new wheels are gorgeous so looking forward to more adventures on this one ;-)

Anyway I have a couple of Cards to share that I made using an Hunkydory kit. These images are beautiful, bright and happy and the yellow/green colours are ideal for spring 



This first one is my fav, easel style. I used gold mirror card with the Hunkydory backing papers, toppers and then finished with some embellishments and lace from my stash



For this card I used the Hunkydory backing paper to create the card blank, all I added were some sentiments and toppers from the kit. Then finished with a satin bow from my stash.

Challenges

Hugs Kelly 


2 comments:

Valerija said...

Very cute! Love the images.
Valerija xx

CraftyNatalie said...

Lovely creation. Thanks for joining us at creative inspirations this fortnight. CraftyNatalie-DT