Followers

Tuesday, 11 April 2017

Sunshine sunflowers

Hello Bloggers,

Thank you for the comments on yesterday post.
I'm back today to share a stepper card I made using a Hunkydory sparkle topper kit. Now I have been using loads of Hunkydory goodies that I've been storing to admire instead of use and I'm loving the results. Still masses of them to get through thou lol


I love this sunflower kit and the sparkle is just brilliant. I created the stepper card blank from Centura Pearl then used Hunkydory papers, toppers, sentiments and border all from the kit.

Challenges

Hugs Kelly 

7 comments:

scrAPpamondo said...

Fabulous easel card, love all that sparkling and the sunflowers are just gorgous!

brenda said...

A super creation and perfect for our theme, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Pollard Carole said...

So pretty thee are gorgeous flowers love the design as well love and hugs Carole x

Valerija said...

A beautiful card. Love the colours and sparkling.
Valerija xx

Wendy L said...

Fab design, gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxxxx

Marjeta said...

Gorgeous sunny card.

Marjeta

Helene E said...

Really lovely project! Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week and good luck in the challenge.