Followers

Sunday 11 June 2017

Stylish birthday

Evening bloggers,

Have you had a good weekend?

Can I please ask if anyone has came across my crafty Mojo? Please send it back lol
I've not managed to make a card for days and I have stacks of orders to get finished. :-(

Luckily I have plenty of cards that I still haven't got round to blogging.. here are two cars I made with a stylish Hunkydory kit, the soft pastel colours on these toppers and papers are beautiful.


I used papers, toppers and sentiments from the kit teamed with some coloured card, silver mirror card and some ribbon from my stash..




Challenges 

Hugs Kelly 



4 comments:

Doreen said...

Two gorgeous cards.xxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable cards, so sweet and feminine!

Carole Pollard said...

Brilliant card love the cake design Thanks for playing In The Pink Challenge Love and hugs Carole x Design Team

Sollan said...

WOW! Stunning! Love all of it and both of them and everything on them. =)
Thank you for playing with us at Brown Sugar Challenge