Followers

Friday 16 June 2017

Twilight

Evening everyone and happy Friday

Hope you are all well and looking forward to the weekend.

I apologise now for the photo heavy post this evening but I'm working my way through stacks of unblogged cards and today I have some from the twilight range from Hunkydory. Oh how I do love these wonderful scenes and images


I purchased the little pack of shadow box card set.. they are further down on my post, but in thta s were the circle toppers that I created these set of five cards (unfortunately when I posted these out to my customer, Royal Mail decided to send them walk about so these have now vanished into a big black hole) lol 


These next few cards I made using the little book together with the twilight backing paper/card..
Embellished with some ribbons from my stash.









Here are those shadow box cards I made using the kits.. these are great fun and so easy to put together, 




And finally we have some more cards made using he little book images. Teamed with the coordinating papers. Finished with some sentiments and gems from my stash 











Challenges

Thanks for stopping by today. 
Have a great weekend
Hugs Kelly 


6 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow!!! Loooooove these images! Amazing cards and shadow boxes!!!

Carole Pollard said...

These are wonderful what amazing designs loving the shadow boxes especially Love and hugs Carole x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

These are pretty, love the jewel colours

Furrbster said...

These are all brillaint cards,

Thanks for sharing them with us over at Creative Moments,

Hugz Tinz

Grietje said...

Beautiful creations! Thank you for joining us at Creative Moments.

xxx Grietje DT

Melanie said...

Gorgeous cards!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional die cuts and/or punches” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)


PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy the past couple of weeks…