Followers

Friday 14 July 2017

Have a Rockin Day

Hello Bloggers,

I'm waiting in for a crafting delivery this morning, hope it hurry's up I need to get granddads shopping done before my youngest sports day this afternoon..

Thank you for your comments on yesterdays trinket boxes, I'm finally working my way through all the un blogged creations I have in my pic albums lol.

Today I'm sharing one of the fathers day cards I made for hubby this year.

 
For this card I used one of my many Hunkydory kits.. As with most of my cards the inside is decorated to match the front.
 All the elements on this card are from the hnkutdory kit, the only extras I used were some black and red cardstock and a 7x7 card blank


Challenges

Thanks for stopping by my bit of blogland
Have a lovely weekend

Crafty Hugs Kelly






4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great masculine card, love the images :)

Valerija said...

A beautiful and fab card.
Valerija xx

Rene said...

This is fabulous! I love it! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck,
Rene

Jean said...

Oh what a briilaint male card, loving your design.
Thanks for joining us over at PENNY'S.
Jean xx