Followers

Thursday 12 April 2018

Westie

Morning Bloggers,

Its another wet and dark day here in the midlands and Ive seen the forecast for next week and its suppose to be lovely, so typical as the boys will be back at school then :-(

Anyway I didn't get round to posting yesterday as I took the boys bowling and for game of pool before popping to see my grandad. Then I came home to work on a brand new collection from Hunkydory, something very different to their morning stuff so keep a look out for that very soon.. ;-)

Im Sharing a card today I made using a gorgeous Westie Digi stamp from Pink Gem Designs..
I coloured this cutie with my Copics.



I used some old papers from Dovecraft back to basic pad, matt and layered onto white cardstock.
Finished with sentiment from Hunkydory little book of sentiments 2018, ric rac and ribbon from my stash.

Challenge
http://asyoulikeitchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2018/04/favourite-colouring-medium-and-why.htmlMy fav colouring medium is copics, they are great to work with and so easy to blend. The ink goes down so well too..

Crafty Hugs
Kelly



8 comments:

Lisa xx said...

This is adorable Kelly, reminds me of my furry boy!

Thank you for joining in with the Cuties xx

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card love the layout and gorgeous image too!

Carole Pollard said...

Delightful what an adorable card love and hugs Carole x

Julie said...

Lovely card, cute image. Thanks for joining in with us at Cutie Pie.

Zw@@n said...

Cute card, Kelly. Love your colouring and colours. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Kelly, super Cute!...Thanks for joining us at Fab’n’funky:)
Wendy x

Lisa xx said...

What an adorable card, this image is just sooooo sweet...perfect choice for our theme

Thank you for joining in with the Cuties, always lovely to see you xx

Shona Hamill said...

Fantastic card Kelly, thanks for sharing with us at the Cutie Pie challenge xx