Followers

Wednesday 9 May 2018

Boys Pop Up Box Cards

Good Morning Bloggers/Crafters,

Hope you are all well.. Thought I would pop on early today, while boys are still in the land of nod and get my post done before school run.. Sun is shining here again, loving this warmer weather..

Anyway back to my cards, I was luck enough to get a couple of cards featured in last months Making Cards Magazine.. I created some Pop Up Box cards for Boys...

For these two I used papers and toppers from the Hunkydory USB..





My customers seem to love these pop up box style cards too. I've made loads these past 6 months.. lol

Challenges

Thanks for stopping by and for any comments you leave, I do enjoy reading them

Crafty Hugs
Kelly

4 comments:

Sandra H said...

Ooh they are super cuties x

Whisper said...

Oooo what a great pair of pop up cards, I especially love the Space one, only because 11 year old son would love it, Luv Sam x

Melanie R said...

Your pop up cards are fabulous. I have two nephews who would love to have either of them. Time for me to get busy! Thank you for sharing at the Brown Sugar Challenge.

Ines said...

Cute card:)Thanks for playing with us at Brown Sugar Challenge:)Ines DT