Followers

Friday 28 July 2017

A little more Christmas

Good afternoon crafty friends,

I'm at the skate park again with the boys so thought I would get today's card share posted here.. this time it's a selection of the Hunkydory samples I made using the wonderful festive filigree frames that were on create and craft last weekend..

Oh my goodness these were wonderful to work with..


This frame on the top card I left white, the next one on the card below I left white but sprayed with spray and sparkle.. and the last one I inked wit her brilliance metallic green ink 


My fav images in all the set are these snow drops, they are so pretty and love the blue backdrop of them.. this last card I used snowy acetate to create the card blank. 


Challenges

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs Kelly 


6 comments:

Janette said...

Really gorgeous cards Kelly, glad you shared with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

Valerija said...

Love your cards.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oh these are so pretty especially the snowdrops.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous cards, the frames are lovely and I agree the snowdrops are so pretty
Hugs Kaz xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card! I love the frames that you were working with...they just add such elegance to the cards! Thanks for playing along with us at Brown Sugar Designs this week!
Tammy DT

Naomi Johnson said...

Fabulous collection of cards. Thanks for sharing them with us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x