Followers

Tuesday 25 July 2017

Festive Filigree Frames

Well that's it, both my boys have now finished school for the summer hols, Yippee!!!!
So happy there are no more school runs for a whole 6 weeks lol

Thank you for all the comments on yesterdays post, I'm back again today with more Hunkydory samples using the Festive Filigree Frames. I've made a card and a gift box this time, for the card I kept the frame white and did nothing to it but on the box I used the gilding wax again.

 


Challenges

Thanks for stopping by today
Have a good evening

Hugs Kelly

5 comments:

Caz said...

Lovely Kelly....xx

Lorraine said...

These are gorgeous and the box looks fab.
My two finish tomorrow and I finished last week, lots of lovely weeks with no alarm clock!
Lorraine x

Valerija said...

Beautiful!

Ann-Marie said...

What a lovely combo. Love the traditional image and colours and a fab bow too! Take care, Ann-Marie x

Carole Pollard said...

Wonderful cards that frame looks amazing Love and hugs Carole x