Followers

Tuesday 8 August 2017

Stars....

Evening bloggers,

How's your day been, I've managed a productive day in my craft room while the boys entertained themselves playing and tinkering around in the garage with their scooters lol

For todays second card share (scroll down for my Elvis creation) I have a birthday card that I made for an order.. The spec this time was STARS...



I used the edgeable star die from Crafters Companion, Centura Pearl cardstock also from Crafters Companion. The purple cardstock from the Papermill Direct. Sentiment stamp is LOTV.. Fab Birthday Ribbon that is available in lots more colours from Crafty Ribbons. Finished off with organza ribbon and a star charm from my stash.

Challenges

Crafty Hugs
Kelly




3 comments:

Valerija said...

Love your use of the dies, great card.
Valerija xx

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Kelly, love that gorgeous birthday ribbon...I'm off to the Crafty Ribbon site !
Hugs Kaz xx

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.