Followers

Thursday 7 September 2017

Rose Gold

Evening everyone,



Hope you are all well and having a good week, I'm so glad its Friday tomorrow too :-)


This is my second post for today, please scroll down to see my earlier post with my die cut stepper cards.  I back now to share another of my Hunkydory samples using the stunning Rose Gold Moments Collection. Did any of you get your hands on this kit?




I covered an 8x8 card blank using Rose Gold Mirror Card and the beautiful papers from the collection, then adding a domed Rose Gold Foiled acetate panel overlay at the front that I then attached the gorgeous topper and frame too. I used the Moonstone birdcage dies with more rose gold mirror card to decorate the base panels. Really please how this one looked just don't think Ive captured it well in this photograph. :-(

Challenges

Crafty Hugs
Kelly







3 comments:

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Kelly, love it
Lorraine x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous card!! These rose gold papers are just amazing!

Donna said...

Lovely lovely lovely
Thanks for getting your trend on with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!!